CODE OF CONDUCT
Lime St. Comic Con operates with a basic code of conduct which we ask that everyone follows and is something you agree to when buying your tickets.
- Please be respectful of other guests, staff and anyone around during the event.
- Ask for permission before taking a photograph of anyone.
- Cosplay is not consent. Always ask before touching or photographing a cosplayer. They won't bite!
- This is a family friendly event so please behave accordingly.
- If there any any problems during the event or you have any questions please just find a member of staff and ask for help.
- If you are given an instruction by a member of staff from either Lime St. Comic Con, the security team or St. George's Hall staff please follow their instructions and show them respect.
- Do not bring drugs or alcohol to the event, you will be refused entry/ejected from the event and in some cases you will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- While there is a bar at the event please drink responsibly.
- Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated, towards either staff or guests.
- Please dispose of all rubbish appropriately or take it off site with you.
This is not only for your safety but the safety of others and those around you. Thank you.